Welcome

Welcome to my spot! Here is just a place to share... most times it will be what I am currently journaling, while others with be a question that I need to get past bouncing around my head..

Either way you are more than welcome to comment, question, suggest or stir anything that causes you to be inspired.

My life is Rich, and it is a joy to share my heart with you and an honor to touch a life in the process.

So again Welcome!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Be~Atitudes: Learning God's heart

Be~Atitudes
Learning God’s heart

True happiness comes when I find myself at the end of all my resources
And still fall short;
It is there that I turn to God and find all that he has for me.

True happiness comes when I grieve and mourn in my life;
That is where I find the complete comfort of the arms of God
around me.

True happiness comes when I choose to humble myself;
It is then that those around me are ready to listen.

True happiness comes when I choose to look at the things in my life that fall short of God’s word and I choose to change in spite of the pain of growth;
It is there that I am satisfied and at peace with myself and my world.

True happiness comes when I choose to show compassion to those around me instead of revenge;
It is there that I am given the compassion I desperately desire from God.

True happiness comes when I love without any hidden agenda;
It is then that I understand how God loves me.

True happiness comes when I choose to bring peace to an uncomfortable situation, setting aside my wants;
It is then that others will see my life as a follower of God.

True happiness comes when those around me cause me pain for no other reason than because I choose to live and follow God’s plan for me;
It is there that I see God’s protection and know that I am not alone.

I am the salt! It is by my life that those around me thirst for God. If I choose to not stay in fresh communion with God, I lose my flavor and have nothing to offer.

I am the light of the world! Without the current of the Holy Spirit flowing through my life, I am no more effective than a package of light bulbs sitting in a dark room.

No comments: