Welcome

Welcome to my spot! Here is just a place to share... most times it will be what I am currently journaling, while others with be a question that I need to get past bouncing around my head..

Either way you are more than welcome to comment, question, suggest or stir anything that causes you to be inspired.

My life is Rich, and it is a joy to share my heart with you and an honor to touch a life in the process.

So again Welcome!

Monday, March 14, 2011

LIFE instructions

Simply put by James in chapter 3
there really isn’t anything I have to do except live by this. Remember what it says and then go do it!

- Faith and works go hand in glove. Anything else is a corpse

- James 3:16-18
“Live well, live wisely, live humbly. It’s the way you live, not the way you talk, that counts….
Whenever you’re trying to look better than others or get the better of others, things fall apart and everyone ends up at the others’ throats. Real wisdom, God’s wisdom, begins with a holy life and is characterized by getting along with others. It is gentle and reasonable, overflowing with mercy and blessings, not hot one day and cold the next, not two-faced. You can develop a healthy, robust community that lives right with God and enjoy its results ONLY if you do the hard work of getting along with each other, treating each other with dignity and honor. “

True life lived out as the reflection of true love. Let it be engraved on the lining of my heart and resound for all to experience.

No comments: