Welcome

Welcome to my spot! Here is just a place to share... most times it will be what I am currently journaling, while others with be a question that I need to get past bouncing around my head..

Either way you are more than welcome to comment, question, suggest or stir anything that causes you to be inspired.

My life is Rich, and it is a joy to share my heart with you and an honor to touch a life in the process.

So again Welcome!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Until they all come home.

Today my heart is on fire. I am armed and ready to fight. For too long I have stood by as a helpless victim as the enemy ravaged those around me.

I have seen how my enemy has set out to destroy all that is good and right. How he has taken those closest to my heart and wounded them to what seems to be the point of no return at times. I have seen friends families go through the same.

NO LONGER.
The Book of Jude tells me to not give up. Tells me to love those that have fallen away and to continue on…. “ Relax, everything’s going to be alright; rest, everything’s coming together; open your hearts, love is on the way.”

“But you, dear friends, carefully build yourselves up in this most holy faith by praying in the Holy Spirit, staying right at the center of God’s love, keeping your arms open and outstretched, ready for the mercy of our Master, Jesus Christ. This is the unending life. The real life! Go easy on those who hesitate in the faith Go after those who take the wrong way. Be tender with sinners, but not soft on sin. The sin itself stinks to high heaven.

I am committing myself to go after those who take the wrong way. Those who have been touched by the hand of God at some point in their life, but have since been lied to and destroyed by those closest to them and in turn walked away.

I believe it is time to call out and in Christ call forth who they were created and crafted to be.

I will stand for them. I will in prayer fight for them. I will love them. I will believe in who they ARE instead of who they show themselves as. I will believe the fight is very much worth the effort and will use every ounce in me to prove it until they all come home.

If you would like to join me in my fight. Let me know. There are some that I am already fighting for, there are others who I would love to join.

Richiesbaby@gmail.com

In Christ’s love.

Tammy

No comments: