Welcome

Welcome to my spot! Here is just a place to share... most times it will be what I am currently journaling, while others with be a question that I need to get past bouncing around my head..

Either way you are more than welcome to comment, question, suggest or stir anything that causes you to be inspired.

My life is Rich, and it is a joy to share my heart with you and an honor to touch a life in the process.

So again Welcome!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

The reward to the conquerors!

Revelations 1-3

Ch 2

I’m about to call each conqueror to dinner, I’m spreading a banquet of Tree-of-Life fruit, a supper plucked from God’s orchard.

Listen… Listen to the wind words, the Spirit blowing through the churches. Christ-Conquerors are safe from Devil-death.

Listen…Listen to the wind words, the Spirit blowing through the churches. I’ll give the sacred manna to every conqueror; I’ll also give a clear, smooth stone inscribed with your new name, your secret new name.

Here’s the reward I have for every conqueror; everyone who keeps at it refusing to give up; you’ll rule the nations, your shepherd-king rule as firm as an iron staff, their resistance fragile as clay pots. This is the gift my father gave me: I [ass it along to you- and with it the Morning Star!

Ch 3

Conquerors will march in the victory parade, their names indelible in the Book of Life. I’ll lead them up and present them by name to my father and his angels.

Because you kept my word in passionate patience, I’ll keep you safe in the time of testing that will be here soon, and all over the earth, every man, woman and child put to the test.
I’m on my way. I’ll be here soon, Keep a tight grip on what you have so no one distracts you and steals your crown.
I’ll make each conqueror a pillar in the sanctuary of my God, a permanent position of honor. Then I’ll write names on you, the pillars: the name of my God, the name of God’s city- the new Jerusalem coming down out of Heaven- and my new name.

Conquerors will sit alongside me at the head table, just as I, having conquered, took the place of honor at the side of my Father.
THAT’S MY GIFT TO THE CONQUERORS!

Soothing Psalms:
Psalms 57:2
I cry out to God Most High, to God who fulfills his purpose for me.

When the dark times in my life come, and the question again arises in my heart…”Is it worth it?” This is the answer!

I know there are SO many areas in my life that I stumble and fall. Areas where I am willfully disobedient and areas that I just can’t seem to get it together.

I also know that I am, on my own, just like the churches described in these chapters.

But, I’m not on my own anymore… I have a God who lifts me each time I fall, lovingly corrects my disobedience and has a special way of putting the pieces of my life together when it seems impossible.

Still he calls me conqueror and has these gifts waiting for me.

What an awesome God I have!

No comments: