Welcome

Welcome to my spot! Here is just a place to share... most times it will be what I am currently journaling, while others with be a question that I need to get past bouncing around my head..

Either way you are more than welcome to comment, question, suggest or stir anything that causes you to be inspired.

My life is Rich, and it is a joy to share my heart with you and an honor to touch a life in the process.

So again Welcome!

Monday, March 18, 2013

Season of Change

This last week the weather has been amazing! We are transitioning from a very cold winter (aren't they all?) and beginning to see the first signs of spring. I love this time. Watching new life struggle to push it's way out of the dark damp hibernation of winters fury to show it's beauty to those who are looking and smile and say "I am here!"

It's majestic...

And it is here, with all this beauty struggling to the surface that I am finding myself today.

Change is usually...almost always...ok ALWAYS! a difficult time for me. I love to surround myself with the surety of the familiar and the comfort of routine. If that gets bumped, stirred or otherwise jostled I am a wreck. And so explains my walk of faith.

Yet change does continue to knock on my door. My beautiful, amazing daughter is planning her wedding where she will take on the joys of sharing a life with the one she loves... Officially letting go of being our little girl. (although she will always hold that status in our hearts, it is different now)....My mom is getting older and is ailing. As I cherish this time with her, I struggle with the uncertainty of where this illness is taking her and what my role needs to be in the process.

Letting go... Listening to the whisper... watching for the signs of the changing of the seasons where life and beauty in my walk will emerge from winter's fury and I can feel the warming of Spring.

It is coming, I don't know when, but it is indeed coming!

Weeping may last for a night, but joy comes in the morning!

2 comments:

Renee said...

How exciting....a wedding! So glad I stopped over from Bonnies to visit your cyber home. God bless.
Renee from Adventures in Faithful Living.

Unknown said...

Thanks Renee;

Glad you decided to stop by.
Blessings to you and all your Adventures!